Software for management tasks and work optimization are diverse. Many entrepreneurs cannot choose between several. Read on to find out what to choose between BoardMaps vs Nasdaq Board Portal.
This software is based on cloud technology and can be used from a computer, smartphone, or tablet. However, Linux computers are not supported.
BoardMaps is an attractive offering for small, medium, and large businesses. It has a simple interface, has good reviews about the work.
The program is equipped with all the necessary functions: electronic document management, reports, and protocols, electronic signatures, secure data encryption, suitable for non-profit and commercial organizations.
Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat. You can learn how to use it using the documentation, live online or in-person by talking to a support agent.
Nasdaq Board Portal
This portal form a well-known exchange is suitable for all user groups: from freelancers to directors of huge companies. The design of the Nasdaq Board Portal is more attractive and pleasing to the eye than the competition.
The functionality of the Nasdaq Board Portal is no different from the competitor, here you get the same tools: calendars, reminders, generating reports and protocols, the ability to assign roles to participants, and so on.
Nasdaq Board Portal is more accessible for devices: it can be used by all types of smartphones and tablets, as well as Chromebooks, computers with Linux.
The support service is also very plentiful: you can also call there around the clock, contact the chat, write an email or use the knowledge base about the work of the Nasdaq Board Portal.
Advantages of electronic document management?
Whichever program of the above two you choose, you get indisputable advantages from each of them:
- Acceleration of business processes. Electronic document management does not rebuild business processes but optimizes them. It speeds up all operations related to document flow. You can agree, sign and send documents in a few seconds.
- Exchange electronic invoices. Some documents can be exchanged via email. However, according to the Tax Code, electronic invoices must be transferred only through an electronic document management system organized by the operating company.
- Ensuring the legal significance of documents. In the electronic document management system, counterparties sign documents with a qualified electronic signature, which is equivalent in importance to a handwritten signature.
- Transparent document flow. In an old-fashioned way, the sender does not know what is happening with the paper document. The courier may lose it, the addressee may forget to sign. With special software, document flow becomes transparent.
- Cost reduction. In large organizations, the cost of printing and shipping papers is a large item of expenditure. On average, a company spends 40–50 rubles to send a package of documents. With the program, sending is 5-7 times cheaper, and receiving is free.
- Increased security. Contractors can send documents to each other by email, but this does not ensure data confidentiality. Attackers can hack mail and intercept the letter. This is not possible in an electronic document management system: data transmission is protected by encryption.
Therefore, choose the software that suits you best and start experiencing the first bonuses from it! You can try both programs for free during the grace period. Then you can decide which software you like best and is suitable for your tasks, and also meets your expectations in a financial sense.